Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fun with my grandson ~

Welcome friends. Thank you for stopping by. Tonight my grandson Jake and I had a fun evening planned. We stopped at the local Christmas shoppe in our downtown where he picked up a rose made from wood shavings for his great grandma and a Hot Wheels cars for himself :-) We then stopped at Santa Land where he and Eema had their picture taken.

After that, it was off to the movie theater to see The Princess and the Frog.
Christmas is much more special when shared with a child.
Pug hugs to all who are reading :)
Merry Christmas!
Lauren

4 comments:

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

What a good grandma! And what a cute boy!!

weaverpat said...

Oh my gosh, Lauren! Jake and Eema with Santa are just too cute!!! That picture makes my day!

The Wool Cupboard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wool Cupboard said...

Lauren ~ Jake is so adorable! I'm sure that you, Eema, and Jake had a wonderful time together. Children do make holidays special, don't they?

Merry Christmas to you and your family!