Thursday, August 13, 2026

I hate meeces to pieces!


So the other night I was sitting in my hooking chair and had just set my frame next to me on the floor.  I was on the iPad when I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye.  I looked over to see a mouse  jump off my rug frame and run under the couch.  TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT!  It's not the first time I have had a mouse in the house . . . but still did not handle it well.  DSO was at his place already in bed so I didn't want to call him.  Put on my big girl panties.  ARGH!!!  I knew I had a bag of mouse traps in the basement.  Thankfully there were instructions on the bag since I had never set a trap before.  I put several out and headed to upstairs.

Not five minutes later I heard a snap and I'm sure you can figure out what I found.  Took care of that (EEK) and headed back to bed.  I really did not sleep well wondering if I had more "visitors".  Come morning all was well.  (At least for now.)

That's it for today 😢

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Congrats on the quick catch!!! Mice and snakes creeeeep me out

NMK said...

Hope you don't see any more in your house !!!! I wouldn't have been able to sleep !!!!

Saundra said...

I hate mice too. Hate them more than snakes. When I had my boy Ben and we were in the living room, TV was on and Ben got up and walked to the other side of the room and stared at the wall. HUH? I muted the TV an then I could here chewing. Set my mouse trap in the attic above where Ben heard it in the wall and next morning, voila. Have set traps in my garage before too. HATE meece.