Thursday, August 6, 2026

For Modrina Neba ~

Just a quick post for Andreja and Ula.  So happy you found my blog and I would love to email you, so your email address would be much appreciated!

This is Ernestine, almost 14 1/2.  I fostered her and my significant other adopted her a week later when she was just five years old.  Here she is in all her cuteness!

And a little tidbit for you.  I am part Slovenian!!!  My mom was 100%.  Born in the USA, but her parents were from the "old country".

Next post will be a rug update.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Ernestine has attitude, lol. Enjoyed seeing the photos from your class.

Saundra said...

I remember when Fritz adopted her and cannot believe it has been about 9 years ago. WHEW, time does fly by. Looking forward to rug updates.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Thaaank you, I'm so happy about this post!
My Ula is the second pug in my life, I had my first pug Sino for 14 years, and Ula just turned 12 at the end of July... she really is such a very special little pug!
Your pugs are wonderful too, may they continue to bring you joy for a long time!
My email: adetela@gmail.com

Prims By The Water said...

Wow time sure does go by. Thanks for sharing you are Slovakian. Janice

marly said...

You can't fool us with that look Ernestine, we know better.