Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Are You an Aldi's Shopper?

This week (starting today) they have these totes for only $9.99.  (Is the same ad used nation wide?  I don't know.)  Last year when they had them I bought a couple.  They are well made (and I think comparable to the much pricier ones that are sold through home parties) and great for hauling wool and hooking supplies.  I bought the one in the ad.  I like it because it does not say scream ALDI'S and only has their logo.  They had a couple other fabrics, too.  I usually use one to hold the wool of my current hooking project.  It is nice because unlike tall tote bags, you don't have to remove wool to see what is on the bottom.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Never heard of Aldi's but I'll google it and check.

Julia said...

I never heard of Aldi either but I like the tote and it's a good price... I just use a little carry-on bag for my rug wool and supplies.
The water is holding its own and I was able to drive up to the main road with the car this morning. Hopefully, it will stay stable for tomorrow. One lane is closed off because of water over the road, but the other is passable. We had a little rain this morning but it has stopped raining.

TheCrankyCrow said...

There is an Aldi's in Rib Mountain - I've only been in it twice as it is not convenient for me and I wasn't particularly impressed the 2x I was there....but hopefully I will remember and make a trip there next time I venture out. I have several of these types of totes - plain black and plain blue that I use(d) for carrying things back and forth to the lake. When I was done with them, I could fold them up and leave them in the Rover. I did use one on my trip to Illinois for my wool and loved it - wondered why I hadn't used one before LOL. This one looks larger than mine...and larger is a good ya know. ~et~

acorn hollow said...

It is 40 minutes to our Aldi's but I love shopping there. I do have a couple of those bags just not Aldi brand but they were cheap.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Aldi's is 45 minutes away from us. I have a tote that I use for any of my crats that I am currently working on. I had someone make it for me. It is pretty strong and washable. Yours does look larger than miner though and not a bad price either Janice.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Love shopping at Aldi, never know what treasure you will find