Monday, March 27, 2023

Brother Update and a Request ~


Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for my brother Bill.  He had a heart catheterization done and one stent put in.  I can't believe they released him from the hospital the following day.  He is doing great I am happy to report!!!  The lung issue once again is said to be pneumonia but his lungs are more clear and he is on antibiotics to rid him of that.  Darn guy really gave me a scare.

My request . . . 

I cannot believe I did not know an Ohio friend had a blog!!!  How did Saundra know and not me?  She hasn't posted much over the years but has become more active.  She is a fast hooker and an amazing quilter.  Please stop by and welcome Sue.  Blogging is such a dying social media form so I'd appreciate you paying her a visit and encouraging her on. Vernon Junction can be found on my sidebar.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren 

9 comments:

Saundra said...

Am pleased to hear your brother's health is improving and with his new wiring perhaps his engine will be just like new and with a whole new warranty.
As for Sue's blog, I just lucked out stumbling on it. Hopefully since she's surfaced, Sue will post more often.

acorn hollow said...

When my husband had a catherizarion he had it in the morning home by evening so quick! Glad your brother on the mend!
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Good news, indeed, on the brother front. Yes, it's spooky how quickly they spring people these days. They are even speaking of letting little Mia come home soon. Quite the wake-up call for the procrastinating parents who thought she would be there through mid-April at the minimum. Will go check out Sue's blog - you're right, blogging is, sadly, dying it seems. ~Robin~

NMK said...

So Happy to hear your brother is home and doing well ....just amazing what they can for heart issues these days !
Will check out Sue's blog & have to post something on mine too !!!

Prims By The Water said...

Thank goodness your brother is doing better. So scary. Will check out Sue's blog. If and when Bob and I travel back to your neck of the woods, we will definitely meet up! Janice

Julia said...

Thanks for your brother's update. I'm so glad that he's home already and doing well.
Losing a family member can e a very earth-shattering experience.
I hope little Miss Molly is still doing well too.

I'll go check up on Sue's blog.
Take care.
Hugs,
Julia

marly said...

Great news on your brother. I remember when patients were admitted the day before surgery and kept for a week after! My cousin was sent home the day after a full knee replacement.

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to hear your brother is doing ok. It is amazing how they can do heart surgeries now. Bill had a good doc for his and she still helps him in other ways, besides his regular heart visits, nice to find docs that care about patients. Yes, blogging is slowing down with Facebook it seems. I can't keep up with it all lately, so I try and find time a few times a week to catch up.

Debbie

Jane said...

So happy your brother is on the mend!