Friday, October 1, 2021

More Camp Rugs ~

 





Not my style, but what fun.



I have had this pattern for several years.  Maybe this is the inspiration I need to actually hook it!


This pumpkin is HUGE.  28" x 34".


LOVE the colors of these pumpkins.






Thanks to those who offered suggestions on how to remedy my photo problem.  Don't ask me how or why, but the issue auto-corrected.  I am happy for that . . . I just hope it doesn't "un-correct" itself 😁

Still meeting myself coming and going and nary a loop pulled since camp 😢  I am getting a consignment order together to send to Kris Miller for her Tennessee rug camp (thank you Kris!) and then making a few more things for the October 9 hook in where I will be vending.  No moss growing under my feet.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

12 comments:

Sue Swank said...

What beautiful rugs. I also want to hook gypsy, buf, I have yet to purchase it. There's just so many I want to do.

Julia said...

So many gorgeous rugs with so many details. It would be hard to pick a favorite.
I'm so glad that you got the photo problem sorted out. You're a busy lady, and Christmas is not that far away, and I have a feeling that you'll keep busy till then.

Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs, Julia

Saundra said...

I agree with Julia that I couldn't pick a favorite, tho a horse does raise the temperature in a room, lol. Have a good feeling about your sales with Kris' rug camp. Think of all the wool you can buy the, lol.

acorn hollow said...

wow wonderful rugs!!! I am doing a fish at the next camp that one is interesting.
Cathy

denise said...

All the rugs are beautiful. The pumpkins are my favorite.

Prims By The Water said...

Busy beaver you are at that. Love seeing all of those rugs. Such talent! Janice

Olde Dame Holly said...

So glad the photo problem self-corrected! I think sometimes the Magic Google Elf causes problems, then solves them. He's a very bad elf. Wow, I can't believe the variety of designs and how the look of the rugs differs from hooker to hooker. Amazing! I like those pumpkin colors, too. Love the "weird" pumpkins that are popular now!

stitchingnana47@gmail.com said...

OH MY GOODNESS; WHAT FUN AND INSPIRATION; THANKS FOR SHARING. I LOVE SEEING WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING; WHAT TALENT!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yay that the technoglitch unglitched itself. Fun rugs but my favorite is the one with the three pumpkins w/ the turkey on top and the one immediately after it. Would love to see that one completed too!! The trees are incredible...both the standing one and the pine they are pulling. I haven't pulled a loop either...nor any threads of late either. :-( ~Robin~

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

NMK said...

Just beautiful rugs being hooked ! Fun to see , thank you !

Jayson Roy said...

rugs for home