Zeke and Zala, my granddogs. They have been staying with me for a few days while son and girlfriend are in Kentucky.
| Zeke |
| Zala |
The pictures make them look much bigger than they are. They weigh 20ish pounds. They are Pomskies, a Pomerian/Husky mix. Zala got the Husky talking gene. I am thankful neither got the Husky run-away gene!
Zala with Ernestine. Thankfully they now get along. When Zala was a puppy, she and Ern did not get along at all. I guess Ernestine has mellowed in her old age.
Pug (and Pomsky) hugs 😊
Lauren
Lauren
3 comments:
I get the feeling those two could plot to take over the world with Ernestine as their fearless leader! Hey guess what,we have sunshine over here today!
Ohh your dog's so sweet...kiss for you pug!
Doggie sitting those beautiful pups must be fun! Plus just like grands you can spoil them and send them back to their parents. Janice
Post a Comment