Saturday, October 6, 2018

Back Home~


We're back from our whirlwind trip to Vermont and New Hampshire.  1600+ miles in 6 days.  In spite of lousy weather - it rained every day - we had a great time.  Unfortunately I came home to no internet.  The Sewer Department dug up the street in front of my house to do repairs and it appears the phone line had been removed (why?) and the phone company never notified.  ARGH!  Here I try to blog from my iPad which is always a disaster.  A post with no pictures.  Not good . . . sigh.  And of course the phone company can't come until Monday.  

I just wanted to post the winner of my give-away.  I had 49 entries.  I think that is a record.  Thanks to all my readers and your kind comments were much appreciated.  Maureen, congrats!  You have three days to email me and let me know what color pumpkin you would like.

Brenda wondered what size they are.  She thought they looked coaster size.  I am not home so I can't measure, but I am guessing they are maybe 11" wide and 10" tall, give or take a bit.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

10 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What a bummer that it rained and to come home to that mess, sounds like our vacations, lol.
We had planned on going up, but my sister wore me out and I need time to relax and rest, so too much to get ready for a trip.
Can't wait to see photos and hear about your trip.

Debbie

Maureen said...

Oh my word! Thank you so much Lauren! I've emailed you.
Glad you're home safe & that you enjoyed the trip amongst the raindrops!
Maureen

marly said...

You're home? I thought you just left!! Time is flying.

Saundra said...

Always nice to come back home but not when normalcy is disrupted. Glad you had a good time and cant wait to read about your adventures.

Julia said...

I'm glad you're back home safe and sound and that you enjoyed yourself despite the rain. The fall colors are at their peaks here right now and every time I'm on the road, I in awe of the splendor.

Sorry about the loss of your phone line and internet. That's not fun at all. I hope that they fix it pronto...

We are celebrating Thanksgiving today but it's officially on Monday.

Hugs, Julia


Three Sheep Studio said...

Congratulations to your winner ! Lucky girl.
Our whole summer has been one giant rainy day !
We are loving our weather now though - sunny and breezy.
So glad you made the best of your trip.
Rose

Farm Girl said...

So glad you had a nice time! I kept thinking about your trip. Congrats to your winner.
That is so bad about phone lines and no internet.
Glad you made it safely home.

Jennie in GA said...

Glad you had a great trip. Hope your internet and phone will be up and running soon.

Prims By The Water said...

Congrats to Maureen! Too bad about the weather. Hopefully you will get you phone line back up. Janice

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Glad you made it back safely and so sorry for the disruption of your internet and phone!
Hoping it will be fixed soon so you can get back to normal!! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!
Take care and have a great week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie