Wednesday, May 2, 2018

More Eye Candy ~


More rugs from the show.  I know I missed some, but enjoy :)









 
I've hooked this robin but did not make it in to a pillow.

 
Look at what she did on the back.  Isn't that just too cute?

 
One of my favorite rugs in the show.

 
This was one of the patterns that came home with me.  Terri, My Winter Cottage, has so many wonderful ones.  You can find her here on etsy.  I love that she offers paper patterns and some as a pdf download.  She has such a fun way of finishing her rugs.


There's still time to enter my give away.  Check out my last post.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

6 comments:

NMK said...

So many beautiful rugs !!!! Thanks for the show !!!!

denise said...

beautiful rugs

Three Sheep Studio said...

The robin and nest is just too dang cute !!
Clever.
Rose

Prims By The Water said...

What wonderful rugs. I cannot even say there is a favorite as I love them all! Janice

acorn hollow said...

So much eye candy!!! I love the pattern you bought it has acorns! in our area there would have been lots more fine shading so it is a big treat to see all the primitives
cathy

WoolenSails said...

Love seeing the rugs, lots of beautiful pieces.

Debbie