Monday, March 26, 2018

Just Monday ~



Saturday we celebrated March birthdays ~ brother, grandson and son.  Me, too, but not a decent picture with me in it.  Our family pictures must always include at least one with bunny ears. 
 

I finally started hooking my arrow that will be a door prize at the Western Reserve hook in.  The theme is "Take a Road Trip" and we could put whatever we wanted on it.  Sadly this is the best I could come up with.  I am showing this because I mentioned in a previous post how well the nylon loops work if the linen is not quite big enough (and you don't want to bother sewing fabric on).  It really is a quick and easy fix.  In the upper right, is something I've recently started making.

 
A scissor minder with a super strong magnet.  I've sold some and hope they sell well at the hook ins this April.


I did not get my Easter decorations out this year and I have many.  I have no good excuse.  Heck, I don't even have a lousy one.
 
Yesterday I decided to go play and came home with this tin Chein bunny and cart.  From the 50's, it is in great condition.  At least, there is one Easter decoration on display :)
 

Just because she is so cute and I can't resist, I leave you with this.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

14 comments:

Saundra said...

I like your arrow quite a lot and so will the lucky recipient. Bet your scissor minder will do well. Your pup is cute and really like the horse in the background too; guess it is a weathervane??????

Jacqueline said...

Well happy birthday month to you. I hope you celebrated all month.

acorn hollow said...

Happy birthday to everyone! Love your bunny!
I want one of the magnets! email me a price I will send you a check.
Cathy

Julia said...

Happy Birthday Lauren, that a lot of birthday all of a sudden.
I love your arrow Hook-in rug. I think it's very cute.
My Easter decorations are still all in the totes. I never even bothered to dig them out this year either.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Julia

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Birthday! I just put out a few Easter decor only because I am hosting Easter dinner. Your bunny is cute. Janice

WoolenSails said...

That is a fun photo of the guys, I have a few of those too, lol. I hope you do well at the hook in, that is a wonderful rug. That bunny is too cute, love old tin toys, but I don't want to collect anything else;)

Debbie

Three Sheep Studio said...

So much cuteness in this post !!
Love that scissor minder.
Happy, happy Birthday to all !!
Rose

Farm Girl said...

I love that needle minder, That is awesome. I love March, and all of the birthdays. We have a bunch of family that has birthdays too. I love your rug. You always have so many great ideas. Have a lovely day today.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Happy Birthday month!!! Your little bunny is so cute! Say "Hi" to Velveteen Rabbit for me!! Love the new rug and I know someone will be excited to win it!! That Ernestine is such a charmer!! What a darling face she has!!!
Have a good week, my friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Curtains in My Tree said...

Of course the last picture is the cutest.
Love the vintage easter bunny and cart.
I have lots march birthdays in my family also

moosecraft said...

She's such a cutie pie! :-)
You know...Easter is my favorite holiday, yet I have very few Easter decorations? Must be because I decorate with chocolate bunnies (which won't save until next year)? lol!
A very heartfelt Happy Birthday to all of you! :-)

Simply Quaint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Quaint said...

Oh my just love Ernestine, what a sweetie and those guys and rabbit ears, too cute...lol...happy birthday! To all, including you as well...love that scissor minder a prim stitcher needle minder might be a need 😀. The rug is looking great, as always....look forward to seeing you at the wool yanker hook in....

Blessings
Rhonda

Raymond Homestead said...

Happy Birthday to you all! I didn't get my Easter out either, with no good excuses. Love the cute little puppy face!