Sunday, January 28, 2018

Prairie Road Designs ~


 
Sheila Arbogast of Prairie Road Designs was one of the five teachers at Off the Ocean Rug Conference.  She had so many fun patterns. 

 
I just LOVE this flamingo!  You can see he even has a knee.






 
Don't you just love this face?


 
I did purchase one of her most basic patterns.  Who knows if I will ever make one, but he sure is cute :)
 
 
A few of the rugs being hooked in her class.

 

This hooker was hooking a likeness of her dog.  So sweet.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

11 comments:

Julia said...

Those are really interesting 3d hooking project. I think they are all so cute but my favorite is the fish. I would love to see a colorful rooster. I bet it would be amazing.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Julia

acorn hollow said...

pretty fun patterns
Cathy

WoolenSails said...

Love the hooked shapes and the rugs, so many fun pieces, the dog in the car is definitely my favorite.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

What cute rugs!!! I had seen the flamenco, What a fun class. I bet you enjoyed it.
Have a great week Lauren.

marly said...

Those animals are so neat! I can't figure out how she got the flamingo's neck curve so tight.

susan hemann said...

wow, love the animals too!

NMK said...

Those animals are amazing .... rug camps look like so much fun .... love the rug with the dog's head sticking out the window !!!

Jennie in GA said...

Those are pretty amazing!! And I love the basset hound at the bottom of the page.

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Wow those are really amazing and you need to do Earnestine! Seriously camp looks like it was a lot of fun and so many talented hookers in one spot must be inspiring.

Saundra said...

My favorite is the dog's head out the window!!!!!!! Good show!

woolwoman said...

so fun seeing your photos from rug camp. I also bought a paper pattern from Sheila - the fish one. I bought the whale the first time I saw her 3 years ago at Spring Fling in Wildwood.
was fun seeing the photos of Kris' class WIPs too. Some awesome things in there. Cheers Mel