Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Fall Mats ~

Lori over at Homespun Prims did a blog post on fall rugs she has hooked. I so enjoyed it, I thought I would share some of my creations with you.
These first three hooked rugs were given to family and friends.


This was a freebie design from Linda over at The Wool Cupboard. I sent it to her upon completion.
This is a design by Lori from Notforgotten Farm. I actually punched two of these. I kept one for myself and gave the other away.
Once again, I punched two of these (do you detect a pattern here?), kept one and gave one away. This design was taken from the cover of Country Living Magazine a couple of years ago. It was a cake decoration.
Look familiar? This is the version I hooked for myself.
Two more little mats that I kept. I hooked these in 2005, the year I taught myself to hook.
I have hooked a little mat that I will be giving away soon, hopefully in my next post. I just need to sew the binding on and it will be done!
Thank you so much for stopping by and please come again soon.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

18 comments:

Joanne said...

Love your fall mats Lauren - Too funny you make two and give one away! That is so nice though!

The Barn Door said...

Lauren....LOVE these little mats! Great ideas for gifts plus I also have a few people that want to learn to hook and have asked me to help. Small mats like these would be great for a beginner.
Karen

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Cute little mats!!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Wonderful mats.....hard to pick a favorite they all look so nice!

Mary said...

WOW! Have you been busy! Each and every one is fantastic!

moosecraft said...

One for me, one for you... two for me, one for you! LOL! ;-) All those mats are wonderful!

weaverpat said...

Hi Lauren,
What cute little mats! I love them all, but the crow on the pumpkin with the moon is my favorite!
Thanks for posting them!!!

Sweet Sue said...

Love these Lauren, I always seem to favor the white punkins:) Thx for the link too, now happily following Linda.

Doris said...

HI lauren - love the black cat mats - so cute! You have been busy, busy. Eloise says to tell you hello and keep up the good pug work!

Kim said...

Cute little mats. Perfect fall decor. I think maybe I put Mr. Bunny on the shelf for awhile and hook for fall. That means another rummage through the stash!

Jacqueline said...

Your mats are great.. thanks for sharing. It is inspiring me to put down the quilting needle for a bit and pick my hook back up. So many projects, so little time.

COLONY HOMESTEAD said...

oh wow...I love them all....they are great..

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Awesome little mats, and so glad you do one for yourself. Too many times, I do something and it leaves, and I regret not having one for me! Made sure when I did the turkeys for the show that I did one for me too. Just haven't assembled it yet.
The punchneedle is awesome, great job!!

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Love your mats! 2005 is when I started hooking too. See you at Malabar?

My Colonial Home said...

Oh Lauren I LOVE THEM ALL....how great! And how lucky the recipients were to receive them.
Now I'm more anxious than ever to start one seeing these....that adorable greenish pumpkin with the white border is adorable.

I checked out on the internet for Hooking Frames....YIKES....they don't give those away do they...lol

Karen

Cathy G. said...

Hi Lauren,
All your little Fall mats are adorable! Really gets me in the Fall mood! Thanks for sharing Lori's Blog! She is quite the talented lady!
Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the cooler fall weather!
Hugs,
Cathy G

acorn hollow said...

The rug are darling. I need to pick up a hook soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,
Thanks so much for my special ID!!! love it, you are so very kind hope to see you at the next hook-in.
Sylvia.