Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I've fallen off the wagon ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ the hooking wagon ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ I was doing so good at this ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~but then this came ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ and niece and family from Chicago ~ ~ ~
(That's actually my older son. I guess I didn't get any family
pictures with my niece's hubby.)

~ ~ ~ and now I'm in the midst of this ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ and somehow I have a rug to finish by next week .
It's about 15 x 23 and I'm not even 25% done.
I don't know how I'm going to pull that one off :(
Perhaps the recipients will get a big apology
and an IOU.
I'm still decorating.
The big tree isn't even started.
No cards have been written.
And here I am blogging.
Is there something wrong with this picture?
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

5 comments:

Joanne said...

what's wrong with this picture? Nothing as far as I can see Lauren - sounds normal to me! LOL!

Relax - take a deep breath - what will get done will get done!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Oh, boy, Lauren ~ I understand completely!! In theory, 10 minutes a day is great ~ putting it into practice is difficult at best!! Don't beat yourself up ~ I fell off long ago ~ do you decorating and know that the hooking police aren't watching!!!

Karin said...

Hi Lauren, was good to see you the other day, and your decorations are beautiful! Hope you will be sending more pictures as you go along!
Will we be seeing you tomorrow at the Library for our hooking?

WoolenSails said...

I love that wagon, wish I could find one like that.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Joanne ~ Relax? What is that? I am the queen of stress ~ but I bring it upon myself!
Alice ~ I did so good hooking for so long, but now that the pressure is on to finish a rug for a gift, I've failed miserably...lol!
Karin ~ So sorry I couldn't make it to the library, but I'm thankful to still have my job this week :)
Debbie ~ I probably got my wagon 15 years ago. It is wonderful, isn't it? It has flaws ~ but so do I.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren