Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just for Fun ~

 
 
A sales rep stopped in to speak with my boss the other day.  After he left, she gave me this.  The rep had given her a can and she said that we definitely needed more than one . . . lol :)
 


I sent a pic to my DSO and he said that I shouldn't try it on him because he doesn't want to know if it works.
 
 
Thursday morn I'm off to Lakeside to hook.  Woo hoo, can't wait but I haven't a clue how I'll ever be ready to go.  Oh, well . . . I'm sure whatever I forget can be bought or borrowed.
 
Pug hugs :)
Lauren


11 comments:

marly said...

I've used that stuff. It repels for a while but it irritates and usually they come back even bigger.

denise said...

i need a can of that for my office! LOL!!

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Lol!

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Have a great time at the hook in Lauren .
Hugs...Marg

Julia said...

OMG, the label on can is hilarious. Have fun at your Hook-in.
Hugs,
JB

weaverpat said...

Ha-ha-ha! That's great!

Have a wonderful trip. I know you'll come back with some great stories and pictures.

Saundra said...

Funneeeee. Have fun at the hook-in and if Deb, Sue and Katie are there tell them I said, "Hi".

Saundra

Farm Girl said...

Have fun and what a funny can of spray.
Have a great Wednesday

Sue Tokash said...

Laughing at that spray.

Primitive Stars said...

Got funny....I need some of that, Francine.

acorn hollow said...

Lol I couldn't use that at my work the whole place would disappear. Have a great time!
Cathy