Friday, June 4, 2010

Heavens to Betsy ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ is having a sale until June 15th. Many off the bolt wools are only $13 a yard. Check out her website at http://www.heavens-to-betsy.com/. I've added these wools to my stash. My wool cupboard is finally looking a bit respectable!

Karin (primitivespirits) finished the rug I showed you in the previous post and has it listed on eBay. If you are looking for a great primitive rug, be sure to check it out. Her rugs are gorgeous.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thank you so much stopping by. I appreciate your taking the time to visit.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

4 comments:

Deb said...

I'd love to take advantage of the sale but still don't have a cutter nor have I been hooking! UGH!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

Oooh new wool - now that is fun! Great buys too! Can't wait to see what you hook with it!

Tamera's Craft Palace said...

Thanks--i'll have to check it out!!1 I love eema's picture in her summery flowered outfit!! Such a fashionista!!

Anonymous said...

HI Lauren - What nice wools you have there...thanks for sharing about the sale.
I love that rug Karin hooked up, she does such beautiful work.
Hope you are having a great weekend.