Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Paw Print ~


 
 
I just finished this little paw print mat.  It is 11 1/2" in diameter and will be the consolation prize for the Ohio Pug Rescue pug rug raffle.  If you missed the post about the pug rug, you can read about it here.  I don't yet have the details on purchasing tickets with PayPal, but they can also be purchased by sending me a check.  They are $1 ea or 6/$5.  The drawing is May 23.  Thank you Saundra and Kim for supporting OPR.
 
Tomorrow is my Maggie Bonanomi applique workshop and Saturday is the hook in where she is the featured guest.  I hate when I don't plan ahead and I have nothing ready for the frame, so I am just going to take a rug with me on Saturday to bind.  I have four to choose from . . . lol :)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
LaurenOh



11 comments:

Saundra said...

What a wonderful 'consultation' prize..that looks like a winner to me. Hope you make lots of money for your cause.

kelley said...

beautiful mat...Will make everyone smile!
sounds like two fun days ahead...

Julia said...

My check is going to be on the way! YOO HOO
That is just plain adorable. Wish I could do it.
I'll keep trying. Good luck with raising money for
the pups. Good Work all the way around. Julia

Kim said...

That is a sweet little mat.

Farm Girl said...

Well, gee, I love both rugs. So either way someone is a winner. :) Have fun what a great time you are going to have, I would love to go to a Maggie class. Take lots of pictures!

Julia said...

That's the cutest little rug and I just love how the hooking turned out so symmetrical. It's a perfect consolation prize.
Good luck with this Lauren. I hope that you do spectacular on this fund raising for the pug cause.

Hugs ♡
JB

susan hemann said...

Wonderful rug! Hope you have a good time! Hope to see you soon. Sue

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lauren, love the paw print mat, adorable.Enjoy, Francine.

Miccosukee said...

What? You only have 4 rugs to bind? How 'bout I send a few of mine up there for when you get bored. Love your paw print rug. See so many pug-themed patterns lately. Guess people do love their little pugs.

acorn hollow said...

That is so cute let me know how to buy tickets
cathy

P.J. said...

Beautiful hooking! Love it.