Monday, August 24, 2009

Sauder Village ~ the end!

I've finally reached the end of my Sauder rug show pictures and have just a few more to share with you.
The size of this rug is absolutely unbelievable. I don't know how on earth you could manage to hook something that large. It would take me about three lifetimes...lol! Gorgeous.

Here are a few odds and ends looking around the exhibition hall. It will give you an idea of the sizes of some of the rugs.

This is a punch needle piece by Dianne Phillips.
Here is Wendy Miller in her booth. I had to include a picture of her because I found out that she has a one year old male pug named Dexter??? (I'm having a blonde moment and am wondering if that really is his name? Sorry Wendy.)
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

2 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Lauren, Have thoroughly enjoyed the pic's of the rug show. For us that couldn't be there, you've brought a big smile to our faces. Lots to look at!! I can't imagine doing that huge rug. THat must have been amazing in person.
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren! Thanks for posting your rug show pic's..I've enjoyed yours and Alice's too! One of these days I'm going to learn how to do this beautiful craft! Do they actually "walk" on that huge rug?