Sunday, October 15, 2017

Playing Hooky in Cleveland ~


The ATHA Biennial.  What an exciting event.  There was electricity in the air when you entered.  I'm sure everyone who attended was not disappointed.  Kudos to the hard working hookers (and some spouses) who made this a first class event.  I am sorry I was not able to spend more time there, but what time I had was wonderful :) 


 
I will start out with some of the vendor booths.  Sorry I did not get a picture of every one.
 
Heavens to Betsy


 
Spruce Ridge Studios


Goat Hill Designs

 
American Country Rugs

 
A favorite of mine.
I was so tempted to buy the pattern, but resisted.
 
 
Pine Island Primitives

 
 
Country Gatherings


  Fluff & Peachy Bean Designs


I have so much more to share from the biennial but I'll save that for another post or two.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren


11 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

Great pictures. It looks amazing. I went one year when it was in PA. It was mesmerizing.
Lucky you.
Rose

acorn hollow said...

Oh I am drooling just looking at those!! what did ya buy?
Cathy

Angela Tucker said...

Oh dear...I'm afraid that you would have had to pull me kicking and screaming from a few of those booths. I don't hook, but I don't care, I love dyed wool. LOL I can't even pick my favorite rug! You should do them all. LOL

Saundra said...

You sure do get around. Am sure you didn't resist from too many 'wants' tho.

NMK said...

What a Toy Store for us Hookers !!!

Jacqueline said...

I was off to Missouri for a quilt retreat so had to miss hooking in my own area.. sad.
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more pic.s

village folk art said...

Holy mackeral ... look at the rainbow of dyed wool. I get so inspired looking at all those wonderful hooked rugs. I am still struggling with getting a frame so I can have both hands free. I am acquiring a fair amount of wool strips. Even bought some cushing's dye to tone down some of my wool purchases and a white porcelain soup pot for dying. Gonna check out this book you recommend by Cynthia Norwood. Looks very interesting.
Have a super great week...
Folk Art Hugs my friend, Barb

Mugwump Woolies said...

So many wonderful rugs! What a fun time you must have had just taking it all in. Thanks for taking us along.
Robyn

kelley said...

No wonder everyone was raving about hooking in Ohio over the weekend...it all looks fabulous...I'd want one of every pattern...

Jennie in GA said...

Don’t know how you resisted a shopping frenzy!!

WoolenSails said...

Looks like a wonderful show and I do enjoy seeing the art pieces, as well as the rugs.

Debbie