Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another Wormy Mat ~



July!  Wow.  I just don't believe it.  So nice to have a three day weekend but it will be a busy one so I won't get half of what I want done . . . the story of my life.

I finished another little scrappy mat.  Before you get impressed, this one is only about 6" x 9" ~ AND ~ once again hooked ONLY with worms.  Personally I think it looks better in person :)  Digital photos always seem to brighten the colors.


I want to hook one more little mat and one more pumpkin using hand torn strips and then I need to get busy finishing them ~ and we all know how much I'll whine about that.  I'm trying not to wait until the last minute because, unfortunately, the show in September will be here more quickly than I'd like ~ and I'm a great procrastinator. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren


14 comments:

WoolenSails said...

It looks wonderful and small mats are fun and fun to use our scraps with.

Debbie

Earlene said...

Hope you have a fun 4th. of July Lauren.
We finally got 1/2 inch of rain last night!

Three Sheep Studio said...

Happy 4th to you Lauren !
This hooked mat is my favorite.
Rose

Cammie said...

Love your little mat!! It makes me want to draw some out and hook them. I have many rugs that need finishing, which I don't mind doing, but all I want to do is hook! LOL
Have a Great 4th!!
~Cammie

Mugwump Woolies said...

Great little mat...love the colors!
Robyn

Saundra said...

Sweet little mat. I've so many small pieces of leftover linen serged so could make small little items as well. And oh so many worms.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lauren, love the mat, enjoy the 4th!!!Blessings Francine

Farm Girl said...

I love seeing your work. Your mats are just adorable and happy. Have a lovely weekend.

Jacqueline said...

Love it. You can't go wrong with crows or pumpkins in my estimation.

Happy 4th Lauren

Kim said...

Sweet little guy

acorn hollow said...

Love it! Happy fourth!
cathy

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Another sweet birdie mat!!! Hope you have a lovely 4th!!!
It FINALLY dropped down into the low 90's here and we even had some rain!!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Jennie in GA said...

Just loving your wormy little mats. Welcome to the club.....from the queen of procrastination!!! I like to tell people that I work best under pressure, but I honestly think it is a touch of laziness.

Little Julie said...

I'm new here, what is a worm?