Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Master Procrastinator ~

 
I swear this year has been the worst ever.  My taxes are not hard to do and I use a computer program over at DSO's.  So why do I wait?  No good answer.  I WILL get them done today come hell or high water. 


A couple purchases I've recently made.  Not things I normally buy, but I just could not resist.  Friend Linda (Primdollie Koch on Facebook or Primitive Tymes on Early Works Mercantile) sews to perfection.  This little mouse just makes me smile. 

 
Also purchase on Early Works Mercantile (The Beary Patch ~ Billie Cudney) this little mohair elephant was calling my name.

 
Melissa and I leave Friday for the Ann Arbor hook in.  The hook in is Saturday but set up begins at 7am so we would have to leave hours before the crack of dawn.  All my goods are packed and ready.  I am not going to stress myself by trying to get any more done!  The fat lady has sung :)  Here are my completed hook pouches.  It is a new venue for us so we're hoping for good sales.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

18 comments:

Julia said...

Those darn taxes are always a headache. Mine isn't done either.

My favorite hook pouch is the paisley one. I wish you a wonderful time and great sales.
Hugs, Julia

Farm Girl said...

That cartoon at the top just makes me laugh, I feel like right now that could be me too. I love your bags. You make such fun things Lauren. I love that elephant! The mouse is so nice. Have a wonderful time this weekend.

acorn hollow said...

I hate taxes and yes we had to pay in again!
good buys so sweet the both of them.
have fun and make lots of money
Cathy

Jacqueline said...

Safe travels, smiles, fun and good sales.

Prims By The Water said...

We are still waiting for our tax guy to send us our taxes...love that elephant! Good luck at the show this weekend. Janice

denise said...

Good luck with the taxes and enjoy the Hook In.

marly said...

Have a good time and successful show. And a safe trip!

Adorable purchases.

WoolenSails said...

Those are fun pieces. I hope you do well at the show and take lots of photos.

Debbie

Glenda said...

I am sure you will not have a problem selling those pouches. If any don't sell please sell them on your blog!

Jennie in GA said...

You do such nice work on the things you sell. I especially love the little paisley pouch. That elephant is irresistible!! Good luck on the taxes.

Margaret said...

Enjoyed the eye candy in your last post. And happy belated birthday to your fur baby too! Have fun at the hook in. Hope you have good sales and enjoy hooking too!

village folk art said...

I just ship my tax stuff to my daughter. We sent Pam to college to become a CPA. She got her MBT on her own. enough is enough. Now it is paying off. Your pouches will sell like hot cakes ... they are perfect and so sweet. Enjoy your trip.
Folk Art Hugs and Peace for all, Barb

village folk art said...

I am back ... forgot to say I love your cartoon ... Perfect! Barb

My Colonial Home said...

You made a couple of great purchases...I'm not into mice but that one is really cute.

I saw your cartoon and realized we have a 'card' the same that we have never sent to anyone...I like it so much I can't give it away lol
Have a huge success at the hook-in with your new creations! Love them.
Karen

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
I find when I hate doing something, I have the hardest time getting it done, but boy, when I really enjoy something, NO PROBLEM!! lol
Sweet purchases and I know they have found a wonderful home!!!
Your pouches are beautiful and I know you will do well with those, too!! Hope you enjoy the Hook-In and that you do well!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Saundra said...

I wish you great sales and hope it requires Brinks to haul it to the bank for you.

jody said...

got mine in the mail today.. the 17th, last minute or what? love your purchases always fun to treat ourselves! im anxious to hear how your weekend went! love what you made!

cocoya said...

I am back ... forgot to say I love your cartoon ... Perfect! Barb
กำถั่ว