Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Promise of Spring ~


We are getting a real tease today in northern Ohio and I'm lovin' it :)  I know it won't last, but it sure does feel good.  Enchilada and I have gone for several walks around the block.  It's good for the soul.

 
So many things are peeking through the ground.  Snowdrops are blooming . . .

 
. . . and one winter aconite is ready to bloom.

 
My niece and family stopped by for a quick overnight on their way back to Chicago.  Here's Jake with his cousins.
 
 
Son J with his cousin Elise.  I will be happy when spring is here and he gets rid of his "winter" face :)


J's shirt cracks me up.  I am not a football fan, but I knew the Browns had a winless season.  After the season was over, they had a losers' parade where he purchased this shirt.


 Enchilada was enjoying all the attention.

 
DSO . . . just because :)


 ~ Only 28 days until spring ~
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

10 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
I think our weather switched with yours! We were at 38 this morning!! Brrr! Jeff and I were so wrapped up you could hardly see our faces!! Hahaha
Hope you enjoy the nice weather and yes, it IS good for the soul!!!
So nice you could see your family and all get together for a short visit!! Enchilada is so sweet!!!
Have a great week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Saundra said...

Temps here reach a high of 75 and tomorrow is going to be even better so the weatherman says. Then...back to LOW temps.

acorn hollow said...

What a lovely looking group of cousins. We are in for that weather tomorrow. But sadly we still have lots of snow on the ground so there will be no flowers poking through.
Cathy

Julia said...

You had some lovely visit and those cousins are beautiful and Jake is so handsome. I love the family photos including Enchilada.

It's raining here and it's supposed to turn to freezing rain tonight but 12℃ or 53.6℉.
Hugs, Julia

marly said...

Well, we got to see everyone but Ernie girl! I must say, the temps were welcome.

Three Sheep Studio said...

It was a summer day here in PA. Good for the soul. Is it really only 28 days til Spring ?!
The gardens don’t lie ;)
Rose

WoolenSails said...

I am so ready for Spring and warmer temps. We are getting warmer, but with it comes the rain, so I can't enjoy it, lol.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

What a nice family you have. I love that shirt too. Your flowers are so pretty. I think today we were much colder than you. Odd isn't it? Really only 28 days? Gosh, I hope it doesn't put you in the deep freeze, you know how March is the cruelest month.

Prims By The Water said...

Love the shirt. My nephew lived in Cleveland for a few years. Temps are back in the 20's...with possible snow again...so ready for Spring to stay. Janice

Margaret said...

Can't wait for spring! We had a one day tease that was too hot and it was also humid! So weird! Glad to hear Enchilada is settling in too. Nice on the family visit!