Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gifts from Friends ~



I have been very remiss in showing some of the treasures I have received from friends ~ some I have met and some I know only through blogland.
Doris from Moments in Time gifted me with this stained glass rug hook when I saw her at the ATHA biennial.  I get many compliments on it.  Saundra from Woodland Junction made me the sweetest little snippet bowl.


I received the most wonderful little quilt from Lori at Homespun Prims.  Her work is perfection!


Dolly, who adopted my Eema, gifted me with these really cool beach glass identification cards.  The last time I saw her she also made me a yummy pumpkin cheesecake.  I just love cheesecake!


Karin, eBay seller Primitive Spirits sent me one of her hooked hearts.  I have it hanging on an antique cupboard and it is just perfect!


Also, Judi and her pug boyz in Florida made a generous donation to Ohio Pug Rescue.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!  I will treasure my gifts for many years to come.  I am blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

11 comments:

Julia said...

Lauren, I'm so glad that friends are gifting you with little mementos of their affection for you and it's because you are such a giver yourself.I'm sure it comes from the heart.
It's the law of Karma. All the gifts are beautiful.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. JB

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

What fun presents. The stained glass hook is so unique. And the hooked heart...perfect on that cupboard! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Hugs!

weaverpat said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
You've received some lovely gifts from some very special friends. I'm sure every time you look at them, you'll remember the dear friends who gave them to you.

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

What sweet gifts and so well deserved too! I wanted to stop by and say thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. I always smile when I see you have left one!! And I want to wish you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving! I hope the day is filled with love and laughter, good food and family!!prim hugs!

Jacqueline said...

beautiful treasures. I always enjoy reading your blog.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Larkrise garden girl said...

Lauren, I love all your treasures!
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving! Cheri

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wowzers...some very cool treasures you've been gifted! I love Lori's little quilt - and the heart - and that snippet bowl!! Oh heck - I love it all....You're a lucky gal Miss Lauren - and we are all lucky to know you. Wishing you a wonderful and joyous holiday....Smiles & Thanksgiving Hugs ~ Robin

Kim said...

Have a great holiday. Your treasures are all lovely. You are always so generous so it's nice to see you on the receiving end.

Dog Trot Farm said...

What lovely gifts, how generous your friends are. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Julie.

HomeSpunPrims said...

I feel blessed to have 'met' you thru blogland Lauren and hope we can meet in person some day. I enjoyed making the little quilt especially for you. Hugs, Lori

Teri said...

Lauren,
What wonderful gifts! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!