Sunday, April 10, 2011

Peanut Picks a Winner ~ ~ ~



First of all,
a big THANK YOU
to all my new followers
and an even bigger
THANK YOU
to all who have followed me
in the past.
I really do appreciate you
taking the time to read
what this hooker has to say :)
* * * * * * * *
I gave Peanut the honor
of picking the winner.


A treat hiding in the
berry bucket helped!


And the winner is . . .


Kerri, please email me your address
and which little mat you'd like.
Peanut will pick another winner
after we hear from Kerri.
* * * * * * * * *
Thank you for entering
my give~away.
I wish I could send a little something
to everyone . . . sigh!
* * * * * * * * *
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

16 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations to Kerri. And great job by Peanut. I anxious to hear about your class with Alice too.

Joanne said...

Snuggles to Peanut for doing such a good job! Congrats to the winner!

Julia said...

Congratulations Kerri. Everyone is a winner by reading your blog Lauren, Good job Peanut even though you had to dig for the treat. JB

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

How exciting for Kerri! Peanut has good taste!
*Linda*

Larkrise garden girl said...

Congratulations Kerri, Peanut looks so funny!

The Barn Door said...

How cute! Good job Peanut!

moosecraft said...

Congrats to Kerri! Peanut was a great helper!

acorn hollow said...

congratulations kerri, and I will take the bucket:0) good job peanut!
Cathy

Unknown said...

I love the rabbit postcard in the beginning of your post.
Peanut is pretty cute also.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Congrats to Kerri! I love little Peanut!
Courtney

BumbleBeeLane said...

Congrats to Kerri! Peanut is adorable.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jean Barker said...

Congrats Kerri! Great job Peanut!

Char said...

Congrats to Kerri!

Lauren - I can hardly wait to hear more about your proddy class this past weekend! Have a great day!
Char

Kathleen said...

That Peanut is a keeper...hint! hint!

Such a great blog. Simple and well done.

Thanks for the Pugs and all the rugs!

Cheers,
Kathleen

michelle said...

Big congrats Kerri!Good job Peanut!thanks for the beautiful giveaway.blessings michelle

Kerri Arthur said...

Thanks everybody for the comments and THANK YOU Lauren for the great giveaway!

and THANK YOU PEANUT!!!!! I always say dogs are so smart! ;), love the doggies!

And congrats to Michelle too!