Hi All ~
Thanks so much for stopping by.
It's hard to believe that we are now in to the month of April. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting down writing my goals for the month of March!
Let's see how I fared in March ~
- make that birthday gift I didn't make last month ~ DONE
- finish my taxes and get them mailed ~ finished my son's and my mom's. Mine have been done for a week but just want to double check them again. They will be in Monday's mail ~ WOO HOO!
- bind my horse rug ~ NOPE
- make a "wool hookin' tools case" (a pattern by Jenifer Gaston of the Woolen Willow) ~ NOPE
- finish hooking this little tulip mat ~ DONE
- purge 4000 (yes, four thousand) emails from my in box. Why don't I just delete them as they come in??? ~ DONE
- finish the Maggie B rug
- bind my horse, tulip and Maggie B rugs (UGH! I hate the finishing part!)
- make that "wool hookin' tools case" that I didn't make in March
- make my "pay it forward" goodies and get them mailed
- purge 2000 more emails
- have a give-away
I've been a list maker for years and it really helps me to stay on task. If I didn't have a list, I'd probably get nothing done, so thank you so much for letting me share it with you!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend, whatever you choose to do.
Pug hugs :)