~ Welcome Friends ~
Our weather did not end up nearly as bad as predicted and I believe the bulk of the snow has fallen. The temperatures are now falling and I believe we are in for a couple of frigid days, but we fared so much better than many other parts of the country.I guess it is time for my January report card.
finish taking down the Christmas decorations and get it all hauled to the attic. I started at the beginning of the week and I am tired of living amidst chaos.DONE cross stitch a little Valentine pin keepThe stitching is done but it is not assembled. learn how to make a toothbrush rugI learned the technique but stopped working on my project because the beginning tension was all wrong and it would never be square or flat! bind the little cat mat I hookedThe only thing left to do is add the label. finish the hit and miss mat I am working onThe hooking is done and the binding is half done. hook a little mat I was asked to hook 1+ years agoIt is hooked but needs to be bound. hook a small Valentine mat as a giftIt is hooked but still needs to be bound. Do you detect a pattern here?
- hook a minimum of one hour on my horse rug ~ for some unknown reason I can't make myself finish it, so maybe if I spend an hour hooking on it, I will be inspired and can continue on. I failed miserably at this one :( I didn't even get it out of the basket to even think about hooking on it.
HAVE A GIVE~AWAYDONE! I just need to mail off the third item.
Now on to my February goals ~
- go through my mound of paperwork that needs to be filed
- start on my taxes (I always put this off until the last minute)
- clean the basement (now my idea of a clean basement and your idea may be totally different!)
- clean the bottom of my closet (how does it end up looking like that?)
- bind and label the little mats that are hooked
- construct the Valentine pin keep (hopefully before Valentine's day...lol!)
- hook a little mat for a friend
- make a birthday gift for a friend (what to make???)
- have another give~away
- FINISH MY HORSE RUG!!! (at least the hooking part)
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Stay safe and warm!
Pug hugs :)