~ since I was at Sauder Village for the start of rug week.
I heard the show had about 400 rugs displayed. As I am seeing posts on Facebook, it's like . . . I don't remember seeing that rug or that rug or that rug. It is a bit overwhelming even after having gone for many years.
This year I did not take as many pictures, but I will show some of them for those not on Facebook.
Of course patriotic rugs were my favorite.
Just a sampling.
Will share a bit more in the next post.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren
3 comments:
All the patriotic rugs you posted are wonderful!! The 4th rug was hooked by (I think) Joyce Krueger. Not sure since the name tag was hard to see. Very creative indeed. The 8th down of the Sam the Eagle was a hook and also creative. And of course I loved all the Eagle challenge rugs. Wish I could have seen all of them in person. Thanks for showing those of us who didn't attend.
The 4th one is amazing.
Ohhhh.....these are SOOO good! Virtually impossible to choose favorites but that sheep/flag one really caught my eye. And the 13 star one is actually a rug I hooked - but without the center design. I know some of the ladies from the Cream City guild so these were fun to see even if I have no clue who hooked what. Thanks so much for taking the time to photograph...and share.
Post a Comment