Saturday, August 8, 2026

Antique heart rug update ~

ARGH!!!  Darn desktop computer is acting up.  Keeps telling me I have all these viruses and trying to sell me antivirus programs.  Hopefully I can get a quick post in.

Progress has been made on my rug.  Woo hoo!  If I keep at it I may actually reach my goal of finishing it by mid-August.  Hopefully life won't get in the way.

Another picture of Ernestine from this morning.  Daddy went to a meeting.  She hates to be left alone (she's not spoiled . . . much) so she stayed with me.  That grey face of hers just melts my heart.


The computer is behaving for a minute so I'd better end this before it starts up again.  Don't you just hate computer issues?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Saundra said...

YES! I hate computer and printer issues. Hope you get it finished before your travelling and antiquing life gets in the way, lol
Saundra

Acorn Hollow said...

Great colors in your rug!
Sweet little face she has.
I am still having issues not sure if I need to break down and buy a new one.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Ernestine is such a non spoiled little pug. :-) Love your latest rug and the colors are so prim perfect. Janice

marly said...

You can certainly finish by mid August! Unfortunately, that's the end of this week. Great project, love it.

NMK said...

Your colors are just so pretty in this rug !!! Ernestine is so cute !! Think she needs some lovies !!! LOL Have a great time at Sauder !!!!

Jennie in GA said...

Ernestine is so stinking cute, even at her age😉 Especially hate computer snafus now that my computer savy grands are grown and gone.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww...Sweet Ernestine (dunh dunh dunh.... ;-) ) Nobody, but nobody, does a stink eye like you. And your rug is looking great. Yes, if you stayed home, you definitely could finish by the end of the week. Hard to believe that's mid-August already. Here in Nod we have just finished winter it seems. The older we get, the more frustrating technology becomes, no? (And somehow I missed your last post?? What the heck? I refresh my reading list several times/day and somehow still didn't see it. (I only knew to look when I saw this post and you said "another" picture....) I wonder how many others slipped through the cracks in my brain.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Thanks for your email... I’ll reply during the day! You’re wonderful... I love you pugs! Monday kiss, Andreja!