Once again I hate to admit but Indian Peace Flag has not yet made it to my frame.
However I did get these items mounted. Of course I don't know where I put the rusty stars to add to the top of the tree.
Coverlet and paisley pinkeeps are nearing completion. Maybe my rusty safety pins I add to the pinkeeps are hiding with the rusty stars. I finally gave up and ordered more safety pins. Once I start using the new ones the old ones are sure to turn up!
A few pieces of cross stitch have been glued to boxes. The top one is a dovetailed box with a recessed cut out in the lid. The middle one is on the side of a Kraft cheese box and the bottom one is glued to a dovetailed recipe box.
We got a half inch of much needed rain this evening. Rain has been in the forecast almost daily for a few weeks but we got none 😢. Six of the next ten days the weatherguessers are predicting rain, but I won't hold my breath. At least our oppressive humidity/temperatures will be lessening.
All your projects look amazing as they always do. Lucky you to have gotten some rain. We've been in that same pattern where near-100% probabilities of rain turn into nothing. Yesterday I checked the forecast before leaving for the lake as I have no one to water plants and it showed significant likelihood of rain for the entire coming week. This morning, all that was left was an 85% chance for this afternoon - and we had thunder, dark clouds, severe thunderstorm warning, etc....and nothing. (But, pretty positive it will rain on Tuesday as that is when the painters are scheduled.)
ReplyDeleteWill try again and maybe this time it will publish. Appears you have mastered the technique of higgly piggly and I like the look, just don't like doing it myself.
ReplyDeleteI saw some hide stretchers in our store the other day and I was wondering how to re-purpose the. Now me thinks I should have Bob buy them for me from one of our vendors. Your goodes all look fantastic. Hope you sell out. Janice
ReplyDeleteThose boxes won't last long! Always good stuff.
ReplyDelete