Friday, August 28, 2026

Too many irons in the fire ~

I'll start by saying I have not pulled out the Indian Peace Flag to pull some loops 😢

However, I have been busy!

I am in the process of binding Antique Hearts.


I have also been working on consignment items for a fall rug camp.  Here's a sampling.

For vending in November, I have made sunflowers on bedsprings . . . 


. . . and a few on a forsythia branches.  OOPS.  Forgot to tie on some leaves.

These small hooked pieces will be attached to hide stretchers and a small cutting board.


Busy all the time but I need to make time for my Peace Flag.  My goal is to finish it before the end of 2026.  I rarely hook in December so I better get my rear in gear, don'tcha think?  And what about Saundra's little Halloween challenge?  ARGH!  Sure wish I didn't need to sleep, and it would help if I would stay home more often.  Next week I only have one thing on the schedule (so far) which is nothing short of a miracle.  I sure hope it stays that way.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

  1. Your loops are just unnaturally even and perfect. Seriously...and amazing (but still unnatural.) Those sunflowers are incredible! And, woo hoo!! You've been stitching! Glad to see/hear that you are still a glutton for punishment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your sunflowers. You always do amazing work. Hope you do great at the show and sales are also great for you...so of course you can buy more wool. :-) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pieces for sale. I hope you have great sales.
    I am getting back to hooking as I leave for Star Island in a couple of weeks.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have produced some lovely goods to sell and hope you do well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, lovely and fun goods to tempt buyers with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks Great ! Love your little cross stitch labels ! Your Cmas tree is super cute ! Love your rug !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Antique Hearts is amazing. Sunflowers and everything makes for GREAT offerings. That fabric on the pouches .... oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are much appreciated :)