Monday, September 21, 2026

Fall sky ~

Fall officially begins tomorrow 😢.  Today was an indication that it really is true.  62* and windy.  Look at this fall sky over the lake.


Photo of Ernestine because she is just the cutest!  I just love the way her little tongue sticks out 💖


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Enjoy the last day of summer.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

  1. I also thought pups with the tongue sticking out was cute. Also the way dogs tilt their heads when we talk to them made me laugh. Gotta luv dem dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Saundra's comment too !!!
    First day of Fall , was chilly here today too.....I don't want to turn my heat on for another month , oil bills will be off the charts heating our house this winter ...UGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is definitely here as well... We've been in the 60's and very low 40's at night - and already have had a touch of frost. Beautiful photo of the lake sky...and beautifully sweet photo of Miss Ernestine. (Something is telling me the Blogger Reading List thing may not be completely fixed yet....very few posts are showing up again...or even more of us diehard bloggers have just given up over this last nail in our blogging coffin.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning!! Ok, I finally realized my list was not updating & went directly to your blog!! I was being to wonder where you were at & not writing!! Glad I got it figured out, now to spend some time reading & catching up! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a chilly start and very foggy this morning. Welcome fall. I just got heating oil today I am hoping for a very mild winter
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes Hug and kiss, Andreja&Ula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are much appreciated :)