Monday, September 28, 2026

Double, double toil and trouble ~

 ~ fire burn and cauldron bubble comes from Act 4, Scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Macbeth.  I am not a Shakespeare fan, but I thought this an appropriate name for my rug (since Saundra always names hers . . . lol).

It is hooked and bound.  The finished size is 14" x 17".  And of course, the colors are better in person.  

{{ I normally don't try to sell anything on my blog, but I just have too darn many Halloween rugs and no place to put them.  If anyone is interested, she is $155 which includes shipping.}}

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

  1. Very wicked indeed! You always come through when you have so much on your plate. Unfortunately I spent my allowance last week. :-( Could not even stop at my local jaunt yesterday and just passed by. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the colors I see on my monitor ain't bad at all and knowing how good your work is am sure it will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! I have a large witch hanging on front door.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It finished up great. I love the beading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE her!!! That beaded edge is perfect!!! (And I do love Shakespeare too...surprised? ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection! you really captured the spirit of Halloween, fall, witches and slaving over a hot cauldron to make a mysterious witchy brew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Awesome Lauren !!!! The beading really adds so much ! Love it and hope it finds a new home ASAP !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get ya! You can only use so many rugs in your home. Your Halloween witch rug looks great. Hope it finds a good home soon. I feel the same way about my rugs. Some are rolled up and put away in pillow cases to keep them safe from moths.

    Take care, Hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Your comments are much appreciated :)