Friday, August 17, 2018

Gotcha Day ~


Today is Ernestine's Gotcha Day.  One year ago Ernestine was officially adopted by DSO after I had fostered her for a mere five days.  Here she is the day we met her.


Isn't she a beauty?


She is such a good girl.  She has brought so much joy to both of us.  If she sees me pick up my purse or you ask her if she wants to go bye-bye, she goes crazy.  Barking and jumping and carrying on like a mad woman.  The other evening DSO was working in his garage (with the door closed of course ~ she loves to escape ~ her one fault) and he opened his SUV door and she jumped in and sat there until it was time to go back upstairs.  So funny.
 
She now has her own seat belt and always sits on what we call her "cat bird seat".  DSO actually built her a little platform since this picture was taken so she has more room to sit on her perch.

 


I had more cute pics to share, but my iPhone and desktop are not playing nice today.  I am beyond frustrated, so I will leave it at this.  I have lots to share from Sauder ~ hopefully.  I wish I was more tech savvy and could figure out what is going on.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Big Ernestine hugs :)
Lauren

11 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love those pictures of Earnestine. She is such an adorable dog.
She does look like she knows that she is special. I am so glad you have her forever now. I hope you get everything working together, I wish I knew how to tell you how to fix it. Such great photos.

village folk art said...

She is positively adorable. Wish I could reach in for a big furry hug. She is so happy on her perch safely strapped in with the car seat. How precious is that? ? ?
Hope this comment makes it - some do and some do not ???

Saundra said...

She sure looks happy. Excited to view the Sauder rugs and what you hooked.

Prims By The Water said...

What a cutie! Love the story how she jumped into the van. She just wanted to go for a ride! Janice

Three Sheep Studio said...

She makes me smile !
Lucky pup !
Rose

denise said...

dogs are too funny sometimes!

WoolenSails said...

She is such a sweet pup and they bring us so much joy.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

she is a cute one and lucky she got you to for parents.
Cathy

sanpiseth40 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennie in GA said...

She is so darned cute...and one very lucky girl!

Margaret said...

I feel like Ernestine just joined the family -- how time does fly! Hope you're having/had fun at Sauder.