Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Christmas Hookin' ~


 
This year I am determined to get a few Christmas gifts hooked.  Of course I should have started long ago . . . sigh.
 
Here is a freebie snowman by Kelley Belfast that I have hooked before.  I think this is the third time I have hooked it.  It is such an easy hook :) 
 
Pretty Girl has to be part of the action.


 
I had to physically move her to get a picture.  The rug on the left is Kelley's original that I was so fortunate to win on her blog.  She does the best green backgrounds!  Mine is slightly smaller and less primitive.
 
 
Currently on the frame is a pattern by Maria Barton of Star Rug Company, titled Red Belsnickle.  It is only 7 1/2" x 14".  Thankfully I was looking through my pattern stash.  I had completely forgotten that I had purchased it in the spring.

 
Ernestine is visiting and they were sitting patiently outside the computer room.  They are so different looking but both so darn cute :)


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

16 comments:

Julia said...

Oh , Pretty Girl love your mats so much. I think it must feel so good under her little feet. Maybe she gets your smell in the wool. How nice that Ernestine comes for a visit. I'm sure Pretty Girl love this visit.
Every time I see someone walking their pugs, I think of you and I saw a lady today walking her pug.

I love those Santa rugs, both have their own personality. That's the beauty of it. Love that old World Santa too.

Take care, Hugs, Julia

Margaret said...

Love your hooking! Love seeing the two pug babies together. They are both adorable in their own ways!

Saundra said...

OMG, I've hooked Kelly's snowman before too.
Hooked it as a gift to my wonderful DIL a few years ago.

Cute baby pups!!!!! I miss mine.

Prims By The Water said...

Those snowman are adorable. So is that Belsnickle. However Pretty Girl and Ernestine are the cutest!!! Janice

WoolenSails said...

That is a fun one to hook and a wonderful gift for Christmas. I have a few of Kelley's, including some christmas rugs.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

They are the cutest girls I have ever saw. I love that snowman rug. What a cute pattern. So is the Santa. I have that giant rug to bind. Yay, now I can do some Christmas rugs. You are so motivating Lauren. Thank you for sharing.

acorn hollow said...

love kellie's snowman.Does she still have it available
Cathy

marly said...

How sweet the girls are. Pug chums!

denise said...

better get busy hooking. only about 5 weeks left! LOL!!!!

Mugwump Woolies said...

Love those jolly snowmen! Those two pug pals are so adorable...and they get along so well. I bet they are really good company!
Robyn

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Love those sweet snowmen and the blue Santa!! Miss Pretty Girl just cracks me up....always in the middle of things!! She and Ernestine are just adorable!!! They always make me smile!!
Good luck on your hooking projects!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

The Eveningstitcher said...

THose rugs are super cute!! I love both of those patterns. The pugsies are just too darn cute! Pretty Girl is a camera hog..LOL!! She needs a selfie stick..

ewespin said...

I bought the Red Belsnickle from Star Rug Company a couple of years ago. Color planned and found the perfect wool for it at a hook-in this fall. Maybe it will be a summer project next year?!!

kelley said...

the girls look so cute together...I've had that Santa on my frame for a while...still no hooking...

moosecraft said...

lol! I love the pic with pretty girl sitting on the left rug...makes the rug on the right look like it's in a panic and saying"Oh, no! Get off my friend, he can't breath!!!" lol! Always cute stuff! :-)

Three Sheep Studio said...

Sooo darn cute...
I'll take the rug AND the dog(s) !!
;)
Rose