Sunday, May 1, 2016

From Our Hands ~


First off, just a quick computer update.  DSO took the computer (which first lost its internet connection and then would not even turn on) back to the well know big box store.  Well, they plugged it in (or whatever they do) and there was no problem ~ booted right up.  That dear man brought it home, set it up and voila, the internet is working.  What the heck???  I'm just happy to be back up and running.

Yesterday's show in Peninsula, From Our Hands, put on by Rebekah L. Smith and Lori Ann Corelis was amazing. 


So many talented vendors and I was blessed (along with friends Melissa and Bobbie) to be asked to vend.  A very rewarding day indeed. 

I must say, our booth was beautiful.


 


Some of Melissa's bracelets.


Bobbie's necklaces



Stacey Nash


Sorry, the vendor's name escapes me :(

Jane Theobald's Nantucket baskets


Lisa Evans ~ Folk Art for All Seasons




                          

Rebekah L. Smith ~ Folk Artist



Lori Ann Corelis ~ the Spotted Hare




I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did and I have a few more pictures on my phone, but of course can't figure out how to get them downloaded.  Oh, how I hate being so challenged!!!

Overall, it was just a great day.  I will share my purchases with you in another post.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

19 comments:

marly said...

Goodies goodies everywhere!

Gayle said...

Oh MY! I would've spent a FORTUNE shopping all those treasures!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

beauty-full!
L

The Eveningstitcher said...

Great pictures, Lauren!! It was a great, fun filled couple of days!! It was so nice spending time at your beautiful home Friday evening...thank you! I think I'm hooked on the white zif!

Margaret said...

What a great thing to be asked to vend in that show! Those are the best sellers ever! I so wish I could go to that show. Sigh. I would go crazy! lol! Thanks for the pics!

Kim said...

Your booth was lovely. I hope you had lots of sales. I'm drooling over the pics.

kelley said...

I'm drooling over the pics too...your booth was amazing! hope the sales were too...

WoolenSails said...

I wish I lived close enough to go, looks like a wonderful show.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

Oh I would have loved one of those bears! so sweet. Lots of really great things.
Cathy

HomeSpunPrims said...

Your booth looks wonderful! How fun you three did it together. Glad your computer is up and running again. Hugs, Lori

Mugwump Woolies said...

Wow what a great show! Your booth looks sooo good! That looks like such a fun show with such talented artists and fabulous vendors. Can't wait to see your goodies.
Robyn

Angela Tucker said...

Oh. My. Goodness. What an amazing show!! I loved your booth, it was beautiful. So much talent. I probably would have been kicked out, too much drool!! LOL

oldecrow said...

I loved the show and I bought two necklaces at your lovely booth! Every thing you had was just beautiful, it was difficult to choose. I'm anxious to attend next year as well!

primdollie said...

Yes your booth was awesome, as was the show!! So glad you got to vend!! Wish I had more $$ hehehe but likely good thing I didn't or would have spent wasyyyyyyyy too much!! Lots of lovely things!! Can't wait till fall again!! See you soon!!:))

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Awesome pictures. Everything looked nice!

Farm Girl said...

What an incredible time that must have been, such lovely goodies. I am glad you got your computer issues taken care of.

village folk art said...

This is one time that I am glad I live in So. Cal., far, far away.
I would have broke the bank.
YES, 'puters' have a way of doing that.
Great booth & photography Lady.

Enjoy the day...Peace,
Barb

Jennie in GA said...

What an honor to vend....speaks well of your talent!!! Please show your goodies, too.

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Lauren . . we loved having you three as a part of the show! A beautiful set up and beautiful wares ! Thank you for joining us :-) (Ps: the antiques exhibitor is Kathy Bonnes)