Friday, April 10, 2015

Maggie Class ~

 
No time to tell you about the class . . . sorry . . . but I must get ready for tomorrow's hook in.  I don't have a rug ready to hook, but need to gather up my rug and binding supplies. 
 
I just want to say the class was GREAT fun and I just have to show the progress on my wool pocket.  I'll share more when she's done.  (A wool pocket's gotta be a girl, right?)  Of course, the colors are so much better in person.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren
 

14 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful piece, wool does look gorgeous in appliqué.

Debbie

Dog Trot Farm said...

Very nice Lauren...Have a great time tomorrow...

Julia said...

Nice job on the applique Lauren. Enjoy your hooking weekend. It's looking like Spring has arrived with warmer temperatures for us finally.

Hugs,
JB

Farm Girl said...

I think it is lovely and I do think it looks so much like a "she" Have a lovely day at your hooking. It sounds like a great Saturday to me.

Raymond Homestead said...

Lovin it!

Margaret said...

Beautiful!! Love Maggie!

Gayle said...

Can't wait to hear all the details. You're having too much fun this weekend!

Ronda said...

Sweet! ... a Maggie class ... lucky you! Have fun!

Kim said...

Looks good Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Love the rug Lauren, enjoy,Francine.

Saundra said...

You're one busy gal hob knobbing all around the hooking community. Can't wait to read your next post.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Such fun you have had lately!! Love your piece and looking forward to hearing all the news about your trips!!
I'm sure you are ready for a rest soon, yes?
Take care!
Warm Hugs~
Julie

woolwoman said...

Oh the Maggie class piece is wonderful ! can't wait to hear all about the hook in. Bet you had a great time. Hope your coming week is a good one - Mel

The Wool Cupboard said...

It is beautiful, Lauren - even unfinished!! Have fun on part two of your great weekend adventures in wool!

Hugs, Linda