Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day ~



I was recently introduced to Pugs and Kisses.  Oh, my goodness these are the four most adorable middle aged/senior pugs ever.  Grey pug faces just melt my heart.  Their mom is a professional photographer and takes the most beautiful photos.  I am envious of her talent!

Here's Miss Ellie curled up in her favorite spot with her toys.  She love her blankie.  If it falls on the floor, that is where I will find her lying. Definitely not a pug, but mine ~ all mine.  It was a year ago today her mom passed away and I made the decision to honor my friend by keeping her.  Not what I had planned for my furever dog, but it was just the right thing to do.  Ellie and I know that mom Judy is smiling down on us!


Happy St. Paddy's Day to you.  Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug and Jack O'Russell hugs : )
O'Lauren

14 comments:

Earlene said...

Awww....so cute :0)

Saundra said...

You're such a great mom. I'm hoping that Ellie has become more house friendly than when she was first adopted.

Dang, don't think I had a bit-O-green on me today at all. Sorry.

Saundra

acorn hollow said...

I love that pug picture. You are a good doggie mom.
Cathy

The Eveningstitcher said...

Those are the cutest little Irish Pugs I've ever seen!! Adorable picture...Miss Ellie looks lonely!

Primitive Stars said...

Morning Lauren, those green Puggies are adorable, Francine.

Tammy Burks said...

Lauren, I guess sometimes we don't always pick the dogs in our lives, they pick us, and we're lucky when they do :)

Mugwump Woolies said...

Sometimes we receive unexpected gifts...not what we expected...with a beauty all their own. :)
Robyn

My Colonial Home said...

I think there's never any doubt when you see an animal and it speaks to you - this time you helped 2 friends...Judy and Miss Ellie.
Karen

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

You followed your heart and it has brought joy to Ellie, you and your friend. Everyone is happy.

jennifer768 said...

Such a blessing you have been to each other,Ellie is a doll! Love the pug pic. Be blessed,Jen

The Wool Cupboard said...

Cutest St. Patrick's Day "card" I've ever seen! Totally adorable...and then there is sweet Ellie (love that name...it just suites her). You are the best puppy mom ever.

Hugs, Linda

Kim said...

Happy St Paddy's day (late). I had lunch yesterday with 2 cute sheltie's dressed in green at my feet

Janice said...

Ellie is so lucky to have you in her life, and I would guess that works both ways.

Julia said...

Oops, I guess I got so busy I forgot to stop here. Happy belated St Paddy's Day to you and Ellie.
Hugs,
JB