It's that time of the month again, time for my April report card - May goals. I'd love to say I didn't get too much done on my April list because I was vacationing somewhere warm and sunny or exploring the old cathedrals in Europe, or even that I was able to catch up on my yard work. Sadly, none of those excuses would be true. I stayed close to home and the weather has been less than ideal to accomplish any yard work :(
These were my April goals.
- finish the Maggie B rug ~ DONE
- bind my horse, tulip and Maggie B rugs (UGH! I hate the finishing part!) ~ Only the little tulip mat is bound. The Maggie B rug is steamed and the horse rug is STILL rolled up in the same place it was two months ago.
- make that "wool hookin' tools case" that I didn't make in March ~ Not even started
- make my "pay it forward" goodies and get them mailed ~ Done
- purge 2000 more emails ~ Done
- have a give-away ~ Done
Even haven taken this picture outside, the colors are still too bright.
I am not going to add a whole lot to my May goals because I'm hoping this weather will soon let me get out in the yard. There is so much work to be done. I'm sure all of you can relate! I know come August we'll be praying to the rain gods for some of this precipitation.
May goals ~
- finish what I did not finish in March and April
- purge 1000 more emails (I am down to less than 5000 - woo hoo)
- complete my proddy sheep rug
- make a birthday present
- YARD WORK!!!
Here are a few more pictures from around my yard. I just love spring flowers!
I have had my trillium for many years. Last year was the first year I ever had two flowers and this year I have three!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)