Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Knee deep ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ in Christmas boxes. I've got boxes everywhere. I'm the traditionalist who does not start decorating until my Thanksgiving company leaves on Sunday, but oh, how I envy those of you who are already decorated! My goal each year is to finish the Christmas shopping before turkey day, and this year I've failed miserably :( I have barely started hooking one rug that must be done the week before Christmas and my plans for other hand made gifts have gone up in smoke...lol. Maybe I'll do better next year. (Geez. I think that's what I said last year....and the year before that....and the year before that! Do you detect a pattern here?)
Here is one little area at the base of my stairs that is done ~ decorated with all my snowmen.
The display on top of the antique cherry washstand. I love the way the stars shine on the wall.
A little hanging cupboard with antique mirror to the left.
A Lori Brechlin design. I've punched a couple of these, but this one was needle punched by my BFF Belinda.
Please stop by again soon. I'm a Christmas junkie who will have lots more to share with you.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love your decorating style - your snowman look great with those pieces! Oh and I haven't started decorating yet!

Janene said...

I always like to have my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving too...the crowds drive me insane!
I too like your decorating style. You are off to a very good start!
Enjoy the rest of your week and good luck finishing up your decorating!